After a quick and easy party look? Here’s a glamourous style that doesn’t require any tricky techniques and will have your hair looking flawless in no time.
You’ll need a heat protectant spray, paddle brush, hair tie, hair slide, and hair straightener (we recommend using the ghd unplugged cordless hair straightener).
1. Prep your hair with a heat protectant spray, taking care to mist all layers.
3. Glide the paddle brush and ghd unplugged straightener downwards until you reach the ends of the hair. Repeat for each section.
4. Section your hair in two by first taking the hair from the end of the eyebrow line. Holding this top section, secure it into a low ponytail with a hair tie.
5. To finish the look, take a piece of hair from underneath the ponytail. Wrap it around the hair tie.
6. Mist with the ghd ‘shiny ever after – final shine’ spray for an all-over shimmer. Lastly, accessorise with a decorative hair slide.