Party season is in full swing – make sure your hair follows suit.
We’ve teamed up with ghd and Chloe Zara to create three perfect party looks that will get you through the summer.
So far we’ve run you through a textured, wavy party hair how-to and demonstrated a straight, sleek look. This time, Chloe talks us through how to create perfect curls using the ghd platinum® styler: our most glamorous look yet.
Follow Chloe’s step-by-step instructions below:
1. Mist hair with ghd curl hold spray.
2. Use a ghd tail comb to create a centre or deep side parting and section hair above your ear.
3. Sectioning off the top of your hair, start at the bottom and take medium size sections (approximately 4cm). Place your ghd platinum® styler at the root and rotate 360° as you glide through to the ends.
4. Repeat this technique all over, always working in one direction away from the face.
5. Brush out the curls with a ghd oval dressing brush for an ultra-glamorous finish and lightly spray hair with ghd final fix hairspray to lock your look in place.
Watch how to create this look below: