Chic, cool and oh-so-achievable at home, Hailey Baldwin’s wavy lob is the definition of effortlessly stylish.
It’s the hairstyle that gets heads turning—Justin Bieber is no exception! Hailey is rarely ever seen without her signature ‘do, and while the look may be simple in its preparation, the result is modern and yet timeless.
Whether worn as an everyday look, or styled for some night-time glam, the wavy lob can be dressed up or down – and it is high-impact either way. Hailey is the master of this hair trend, so much so, we’ve decided to lob all our hair off so we can replicate this look ourselves.
We teamed up with StyleHQ.co.nz and Silver Bullet creative director Damian Jones to bring you a step-by-step guide to recreating Hailey’s look at home.
How to create Hailey Baldwin’s wavy lob
1. First, shampoo and condition hair with Fanola Curly Shine shampoo and conditioner to ensure it’s clean, sleek and ready to be styled.
2. Into damp towel-dried hair, apply Affinage Professional Contour Cream which will define your waves but eliminate frizz. Blow dry hair until it’s completely dry using the Parlux Advance Light Hairdryer.
3. Use the Silver Bullet Genesis Hot Air Brush to twist sections of hair around the barrel of the brush, creating the soft Hailey-like waves. This will smooth the hair while adding volume – bonus!
4. Lightly run a small ten cent piece size amount of 12Reasons Marula Oil Hair Serum through the hair to finish, giving it a glossy look.
5. Finally, set your look with Affinage Professional Finishing Spray to ensure it takes you from day to night!